Work Socks 3 Pack
Work Socks 3 Pack – comfy and warm in winter – cool in summer – durable and great value
The unisex range of workwear socks come in a
variety of styles and colour. Features include
reinforced heels and toes for durability and a
cushion sole area providing extra comfort and
insulation from heat or cold
- Sock height 32cm
Upper: 79% Acrylic, 15% Nylon, 6% Polyester
Best Construction Jokes and Puns
- The construction worker was discharged after being accused of murder.
There just wasn’t any concrete evidence.
- What did the window glazier say when he cut himself on the window glass?
“This is extremely paneful!”
- I have a friend who drives a steamroller.
He’s such a flatterer.
- I just received “Employee of the Month” at my furniture construction company.
However, some people call me counterproductive.
- What music do builders love listening to?
- I have this great construction joke, but I’m still working on it.
I have to hammer out a few kinks and nail the delivery. I just don’t want to screw it up.
- What do you hear if you take a construction worker’s hat off and hold it to your ear?
- I didn’t believe it when they told me my brother was a construction site thief.
But when I got home, the signs were there.
- Which country has the best construction?
- I used to be a drill operator…
But it was boring.
- Last night, I watched a documentary about how they fix steel girders together.
- My boss asked me to attach two pieces of wood together.
I nailed it!
- My dad thought he made a good construction joke.
Unfortunately, there was absolutely no build-up.
- I saw two construction workers having lunch together the other day. Do you know what they were building?
- I just learned about the nonstop construction on Big Ben.
They really are working around the clock.
- Did you hear the amazing story about the blind construction worker?
He picked up a hammer and saw.
- After spending a semester of my engineering degree studying the construction of the channel tunnel…
I can reveal it was dug by a huge boring machine.
- A construction worker walks into a bar, and orders a “stiff drink” after work.
Five minutes later, the bartender brings him a glass filled to the brim with cement.
- How do you know if you have an issue with carpenter ants?
There are tiny cans scattered all over the site.
- What do construction workers do at parties?
They raise the roof.
- I can cut a piece of wood in half just by looking at it.
It’s true, I saw it with my own eyes.
- How do you tell the difference between a chemist and a construction worker?
Ask them to pronounce “unionized.”
- Marble is a valuable building material and should not be taken for granite.
- The size of the wildlife at construction sites is huge.
I mean, just look at the size of those cranes.
- What is the tallest possible kind of building that man can build?
A library, because it easily has the most stories.
- What is the lightest kind of building that you can construct?
- Despite all these modern construction tools…
I think the shovel is the most groundbreaking.