TwoTone HiVis Shirt
TwoTone HiVis Work Shirt – The best way to stand out at work – with a range of colours that still meet Standard
Good for the littler workers too
With some Bamboo Extra Thick Work Socks you’ll be happy to get ready for work every day
Two Tone open front long sleeve shirt with 3M 8910 reflective tape
Size – 2XS – 6XL
Colour – Blue/Navy, Emerald/Navy, Pink/Navy, Orange/Navy, Yellow/Bottle, Yellow/Navy
• 2XS available in Pink/Navy, Blue/Navy, Emerald/Navy Only –
6XL only in Orange/Navy & Yellow/Navy
Weight – Regular Weight – 190gsm
• Premium quality mercerized, double pre-shrunk, 100% cotton twill
• Superior garment assembly, twin needle stitching and bar tacks for extra strength
• Designed for comfort and style
• UPF 50+ meets Australian standard AS/NZS 4399:2017
• Meets Australian standard AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 & AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 for high visibility day/night wear
• SPECIAL NOTE: Blue/Navy, Emerald/Navy, Pink/Navy FOR NIGHT USE ONLY
Your dog just died. “She’ll be right mate,” is the sympathetic response of your Australian friend.
Climate change is upon us. The whole country, and in particular the state of Victoria has endured over a decade of drought. “She’ll be right mate,” replies an Aussie as they seem to shrug off an evident problem.
You are hiking, get terribly off-trail, the sun is going down, and you fall into a pit of poisonous snakes. “She’ll be right, mate,” your Aussie friends say, shifting from foot to foot as they ponder what on earth to do.
As a characteristically Australian gene, “she’ll be right, mate” is built into every Aussie’s vocabulary from the womb. It literally and figuratively sums up a way of thinking, and a way of living here in Australia.