Plain Singlet – Every Aussie Blokes Summer staple – these singlets are hard wearing and look good – get them plain and find your favourite iron on transfer to get a truly personalised item
These singlets are very Generous and 5XL compares well to a 7XL
Looking for Underwear Singlets – Check these from Tradies
7XL in Black only
- 100% Cotton for 100% comfort
*Charcoal Marle, Grey Marle: Polyester/Cotton
190gsm ring spun Jersey knit fabric
6/7XL size available in Black only
The Science of Singlets from Wiki – not just casual wear…….
Singlet may refer to:
- singlet state, in theoretical physics, a quantum state with zero spin
- Singlet fission, in molecular photophysics
- in spectroscopy, an entity appearing as a single peak; see NMR spectroscopy
- in optics, a single lens element, the building blocks of lens systems; see lens (optics)
- a one-piece collarless garment, also known as a sleeveless shirt or vest
- wrestling singlet, a one-piece garment specific to wrestling
- BID/60, a British encryption machine
- Singlet oxygen, the common name used for an excited form of molecular oxygen
singlet (plural singlets)
- (Britain, Australia, Ireland, Nigeria, New Zealand) A vest; a sleeveless garment with a low-cut neck, often worn underneath a shirt. quotations ▼
- (physics) A multiplet having a single member, especially a single spectroscopic peak.
- (physics, quantum mechanics) A quantum state having zero spin. quotations ▼
- (plurality, otherkinship) A single person occupying one human body.