Everyday Chef Pants to 7XL – Not just for Chefs?
Everyday Chef Pants to 7XL
While they are made for Chefs these pants can work well for the bigger sizes as casual wear – a bit more generous and the elastic waist gives a very flexible fit.
If you are a chef – you will need a Jacket to go with that
Everyday Chef Pants
160gsm – 65% Polyester/33% Viscose/2% Elastane.
• Designed in Australia
• Semi-tapered leg
• Full Elastic Waist with internal waist tie
• 2 side front pockets and one back pocket
• Multi – functional pocket on each leg
• 2 Way Stretch fabric
• Stretch Waist
• Permanent anti-microbial protection
• TrueDry® Cool Effect
• Long life garment freshness
• Easy Care
• Industrial Laundry Compliant
Why did the chef cook his eggs on the golf course? Because he wanted them par-boiled!
Why was the chef embarrassed. He saw the salad dressing.
Why could the chef not cook a tree branch? Because he used a non-stick pan.
How many chefs does it take to change a light bulb ? One to do it, and five others to tell him how they did it differently in their last kitchen.