Bisley Cotton Drill Work Short Shorts
Bisley Cotton Drill Work Shorts – Some Blokes like a shorter short – these sit at mid-thigh
Great for the more active tradie or some Blokes choose them for working around the house
The Original Cotton Drill Work Short from Bisley – up to Size 132cm
- Single front pleats
- Two angled side pockets
- Two back patch pockets
- Mobile phone pocket on right hand side
- Coin pocket in waistband on right hand side
- Seven reinforced belt loops
- YKK zipper
- In leg length 17cm / 6.5 inches
100% Cotton Preshrunk Drill 310gsm
77 – 132
- What kind of exercise do lazy people do? Diddly-squats.
- What do you call a pony with a cough? A little horse!
- What is Forrest Gump’s password? 1Forrest1.
- Why did the M&M go to school? He wanted to be a Smartie.
- What did one traffic light say to the other? Stop looking at me, I’m changing!
- What do you call bears with no ears? B.
- What’s a foot long and slippery? A slipper!
- Why do French people eat snails? They don’t like fast food!
- What’s red and moves up and down? A tomato in an elevator!
- I invented a new word today: Plagiarism.
- What is sticky and brown? A stick!
- How does a rabbi make coffee? Hebrews it!
- Rest in peace boiling water. You will be mist!
- How do you throw a space party? You planet!
- Want to hear a construction joke? Oh never mind, I’m still working on that one.
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
- I hate Russian dolls… they’re so full of themselves!
- Talk is cheap? Have you ever talked to a lawyer?
- Why did the gym close down? It just didn’t work out!
- Two artists had an art contest. It ended in a draw!