Big Island Hawaiian Shirts
Big Island Hawaiian Shirts – Big, Fun and ready for the Party, Beach or Barby. Easy care 100% Rayon.
Check the size chart – bigger than most (eg 3XL fits 5XL – with room for a decent feed!)
Friday 20 October 2023 and Friday 27 October in NZ
Support Loud Shirt Day in your Big Island Hawaiian Shirts http://www.loudshirtday.com.au
Get Loud and Support Deaf Kids!!!
How to Participate
- Choose a date that fits. The official date for Loud Shirt Day Friday 20 October 2023 – and Friday 27 October in NZ – But if this doesn’t suit, feel free to choose another date that does.
- Order your Big Island Hawaiian Shirts from Aussie Blokes Clothes
- Plan your Loud Shirt Day. Get creative – cakes and catwalk? Hawaiian shirt competition and raffle? Flashiest frock with a hamper prize? Whatever you do – remember that this is one day where you can get seriously loud and wear your support for deaf children.
- Invite people to come along and support your Loud Shirt Day. Use the posters you’ll find in your kit, and the online fundraising tools. Send an email to everyone you know letting them know what you’re up to with Loud Shirt Day and asking for their support.
- Wear your support. Show off your best loud outfits. Wear something extra loud on the day you hand out posters. Email a pic of yourself in something loud. Let everyone know how easy and fun it is to be involved.
- Say “thanks” to everyone who supported you or participated. Let them know how important their contribution is. Perhaps send them a link to one of the real stories of deaf children who’ve learned to speak so your friends and supporters know what a difference they’ve made.
- Collect your donations. Be sure to keep a record of how much money you have raised. Afterwards follow the banking instructions in your information pack to return the funds you’ve raised.
- Sit back and give yourself an enormous pat on the back. More deaf children will get the help they need to speak thanks to the fun you’ve had on Loud Shirt Day.
LOUD SHIRT DAY
20th October 2023 and Friday 27 October in NZ
Loud Shirt Day is the perfect excuse to be BOLD and BRIGHT by wearing it LOUD and raising funds in support of children with hearing loss.
By wearing it LOUD and raising funds, you’ll make a true difference to children with hearing loss in WA by helping them access vital early intervention programs and services – giving them the same opportunities as their siblings and peers. How awesome is that!