Bamboo Singlets Ladies
Bamboo Singlets Ladies
The Women’s Singlets are suitable for diverse situations from casual to semi formal.
Their composition of 75% Bamboo/ 20% Cotton/ 5% Elastane give them a wonderful texture against the skin.
The best quality Bamboo Wear – Bamboo Textiles – absolutely beautiful to wear and wear and wear!
Casual outer wear in summer which can be used as a layered undergarment in winter.
Bamboo Singlets Ladies by Bamboo Textiles – Sizes 8 to 20 – Purple, Green, Fuchsia, Denim, Burnt Red, Blue, Black, White, Slate, Olive, Teal, Chocolate
Bamboo makes a wonderful clothing material. Due to its hollow fibre, it has unusual breathing capabilities. The fibre is filled with micro gaps and micro holes, which allow for better moisture absorption and ventilation than other fibres.
- Comfort: Bamboo apparel is comfortable, very breathable, moisture-wicking, fast drying and thermal regulating. Bamboo fabric is anti-static so it doesn’t cling. It is often described as having the “ultra softness of cashmere and the sheen (lustre) of silk.”
- Antibacterial: Bamboo is naturally antibacterial due to a bio-agent that the Japanese have called “kun,” which resists the growth of bacteria on the fibre. This is normally carried through to the finished product, allowing it also to resist the growth of bacteria that causes odours even after numerous washings. This eliminates the need for anti-microbial chemical treatment, which is known to cause allergic reaction and is environmentally unfriendly. This also means that the garment will have to be washed less often, saving energy and making clothes last longer.
- Thermal Regulating: Wouldn’t it be nice to have a fabric that makes you feel cooler in hot weather and warmer in cool weather? Sounds like a paradox, doesn’t it? Bamboo does this.
- Superior Wicking Capability: Bamboo fibre is highly absorbent, much more so and faster drying than cotton. In warm, humid weather, bamboo clothing doesn’t stick to the skin. It keeps you drier, cooler and more comfortable.
- Hypoallergenic: Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, which means it’s less likely to cause an allergic reaction in sensitive individuals.
- Wrinkle Resistant: Bamboo clothing is naturally more wrinkle-resistant than cotton. While it might still require ironing after washing, bamboo fabric can be ironed at a lower temperature than cotton. Shrinkage during washing and drying should be minimal at warm temperatures. One technique to reduce or practically eliminate wrinkling, which could also apply to cotton and other fabrics, is to put clothes in the dryer for just two to five minutes to get out the wrinkles induced by the spinning of the washing machine. Then – and this is key – immediately take them out of the dryer and hang to dry.
- Colourfast: Bamboo accepts organic and natural dyes more rapidly and thoroughly, with less dye use, than cotton, modal or viscose (Rayon). The colour is much more vivid. Bamboo fabrics don’t need to be mercerized to improve their lustre and dye-ability, as is required by cotton.
- Easy Care and Energy Efficient: Bamboo is machine washable in cool water. Environmentally unfriendly and unhealthy fabric softeners are not needed or recommended.