Sweet dreams Mate!!!!
Sheet Set Sizes:
Queen Sheet Set – contains 1x Queen Fitted Sheet (152 X 203 X 45), 1x Queen Flat Sheet (265 X 275)& 2x Pillowcases (50 X 75)
King Sheet Set – contains 1x King Fitted Sheet (180 X 203 X 45), 1x King Flat Sheet (295 X 275) & 2x Pillowcases (50 X 75).
Colours: Antarctica, Slate, Macadamia & White.
- When it is cool and you first slip between cotton sheets, (unless they are flannelette), they feel cold and stiff and it takes time to warm them up. Bamboo sheets seem to warm up almost instantly.
- When it is hot, bamboo sheets have an uncanny ability to keep you cool.
- The feel of bamboo sheets against the skin is very smooth, like silk, but without being slippery.
- Antibacterial, anti-odour, enviro-friendly, thermo-regulating, all the benefits of bamboo fibre.
What makes great quality bamboo bedsheets?
- They need to be 100% bamboo.
- All bamboo sheets shrink in the length after the first couple of washes but then they should stop shrinking and stabilise in size.
- The material needs to be flame treated before it is sewn to ensure the sheets never pill because pilling destroys the marvellous sleek comfort against the skin.
- The seams of the fitted sheets should be double stitched to give them strength to avoid tearing.
- Thread count is not a good indicator of bamboo sheet quality. Although the weaving must be dense and a good set should weigh 2.5 kg.
Fabric Composition: 100% Bamboo
Sheet Set Sizes:
Queen Sheet Set – contains 1x Queen Fitted Sheet , 1x Queen Flat Sheet & 2x Pillowcases
King Sheet Set – contains 1x King Fitted Sheet , 1x Queen Flat Sheet & 2x Pillowcases
Colours: Antarctica, Macadamia, White & Slate